"I'll go to McDonalds later..."
Description[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passives[edit | edit source]
- Every attack inflicts a fire effect onto the opponent, lasting for roughly 5 seconds.
- Normal punch that deals 15 damage.
- The user kicks at the opponent's legs, dealing 60 damage to them. May also knock down opponent, average knock down time lasts 3 - 5 seconds.
- The user performs two rising, spinning uppercuts that launch the opponent up into the air. Then, the user follows up with a punch, knocking the opponent down on the ground. Each uppercut deals 45 damage.
- The user flips forward and slides on the ground, dealing 7.5 damage per hit.
- The user performs a downwards, spinning kick. This deals 50 damage.
- The user glides in the direction they're facing, leaving a dark trail behind them.
Playing Oni[edit | edit source]
Despite Oni's lack of offensive moves, they deal very high damage and can be used as combo material. Comboing with Oni is easy, but you can rely on these combos:
- R > T > Y (222.5 damage)
- E > Y (110 damage)
- T > E (82.5 - 97.5 damage)
- E > R (195 damage)
Fighting Oni[edit | edit source]
Just press F. :)
on a more serious note, if you're a time-stopping stand, use your ts as much as you can i guess
evade the oni's attacks and bait them to use their moves. when they have their moves on cooldown you can do whatever the hell you want
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oni is a reference to Rogue Lineage's Oni class, which in itself is a reference to Akuma from Streetfighter. Referception.
- The outfit Oni users wear is actually made by Blotnik, a clothing creator.
- Demon Step's animation is actually the animation for Rising Dragon. Whoops.
- Did you know that you can glide in-air with Demon Step?
- Oni has no pose neither a stand jump.